Saturday, November 20, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "We are suppose..."

The color of the lights on the Empire State Building is something that I have been posting on my blog for a few weeks. At night when I working on my computer, I might occasionally get a glance of the weather report where a scene of the Empire State Building all lighted is shown. Last night was one of those occasions. I saw multi colors and was a little surprise as the schedule said the lights will be white. So much for relying on the schedule. As I don't know what to expect, I will skip posting the colors until the schedule is updated.


Today's quote is "We are suppose to enjoy the good stuff now, while we can, with the people we love. Life has a funny way of teaching us that lesson over and over again." Author Sheena Easton.


This is a very true quote but no matter how many times we here it or whether or not it is ingrained in our brains, we still tend to make the mistake of missing out on "important" events meaningful to our lives.


I think I wrote about my experience in college when this was happening to me as my education came first and I did not let anything else get in the way. Now I select the events that I want to participate it and accept the decision the I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment