Friday, November 26, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "I don't see women..."

Thanksgiving is over and I sure most of us had lots to eat and some of us are already working on a weight loss plan. My Thanksgiving was quiet with no fuss. My little nephews came over during the day and one of them helped me make a cheesecake. I tasted it last night and it was good. Yes, self praise and I OK with that too.



Today's quote is "I don't see women and think of them as competition or with judgment. Women really move me. I feel connected to all kinds of women. I am angry because I think we've been mistreated through history in different countries, including America. I admire women." Author Salma Hayek.



I am glad Salma said these words. It takes a lot of self esteem and a whole lot more for some women to truly be happy with who they are and to be accepting of other women. My advice is to be proud of who you are and please please do not compare yourself to other women. This little action is enough to destroy whatever little self esteem you have. So women out there, please do not do it as it hurts you more that you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment