Sunday, November 28, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "What is important..."

The Sunday smell of food cooking in the kitchen is what got me up and out of bed this morning. I recall when growing up there was this song we listened to called "Sunday Morning Coming Down" by Johnny Cash. The smell of the food cooking took me back in time. So I got up ate my breakfast and took that stroll down the street. It is good for the soul!


Today's quote is "What is important is to believe in something so strongly that you're never discouraged." Author Salma Hayek.

In the background, the TV is on tuned in to CNN. Earlier there was a discussion on blogging and now it is an interview with Rachael Ray and her success story. A co-incidence? Who knows. Rachael Ray certainly believed in herself and look at her now.

I totally agree that it is important to strongly believe in something whatever it is and to be encouraged not be discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment