Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "I am really blessed..."

I am attempting to change a few things about the way I start my day. More to come on this later. Yesterday was a gorgeous day weather wise and I was truly surprise and thankful for it too. Right now I see only dark clouds that cover the entire skyline and it looks like rain can happen at any minute. The Empire State Building is in full view and the lights are white for tonight.

Today's quote is "I am really blessed and very grateful for it." Author Pam Grier

The probing question is - how do you know when you are blessed? Each of us may have a different answer but for me it was the little things that were happening in my life that brought me to this realization. Notice I said little things not big extravagant things.


A while back I was talking to some people about my role model when I was young girl and how much I wanted to be like her. One of the ways I know I am blessed is that I was able to do a couple of things that she did.

As an adult, I don't have a role model because I became "Me" but I still keep my eyes open for those characteristics in other women that I can use myself.

I can't count the amount of times I have said that I am blessed and I am very very grateful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment