Saturday, November 6, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "In your striving ..."

It is starting off to be a nice sunshine day and it is also a little chilly. As always all the weekend chores need to get done and I have to challenge myself to prepare some sweets or maybe I will just cook a meal. The color for the lights on the Empire State building are again white, red and yellow.

Today's quote is "In your striving, be mindful to preserve good conduct. In your deliberations, discover it is your staunchest ally." Hindu quote.

Great quote. I don't think most people start their day off by pledging to make others miserable and by provoking them. When people are passionate about a cause, they put their heart and soul into their cause even if it means fighting a battle and disagreeing with friends and family in the process.

Good conduct is wonderful but unfortunately we do not always have control over certain situations we are placed in to constantly remain calm and collected.

For Diwali yesterday I did clean up those leaves and did a good job if I do say so myself. I made a little dinner and lighted my tea candles. I was pleased with accomplishing my little tasks and my tea candles looked great outside and got my neighbors talking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment