Sunday, November 7, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "The way of devotion..."

The NYC Marathon is now in process. Last year I was out cheering for American Cancer Society and also all the other runners as well. It was the first time I had seen the NYC Marathon in action and it was great! Today, I am not able to go out and cheer but I took a little jog this morning and it was cold. The color for the lights on the Empire State building tonight are orange, white and blue for the 2010 NYC ING Marathon.

Today's quote is "The way of devotion is as good as the way of knowledge. But as long as God keeps the feeling of ego in us, it is easier to follow the path of devotion." Hindu quote.

OK , I have to say it is a matter of opinion. My view is that it is great to be devoted to whatever you do even if it is religion; just don't become obsessed over it.

Go Marathon athletes!

No comments:

Post a Comment