Thursday, November 25, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "The secret of..."


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


Yes, I slept in a little cause I needed the rest. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is in full swing and I saw a bit of it on TV a little while ago. Actually, earlier in the week there were performances on 34 Street in front the store which I happen to catch a glimpse of you too.


Lots to to do today include cooking turkey (not a whole one) that will be this weekend. I made a cheese cake a couple of months ago and it turned out great so I am giving it another try today.


Today's quote is "The secret of living in peace with all people lies in the art of understanding each one by his own individuality." Author Friedrich Ludwig Jahn


Today is a day to be thankful for everything we have. I am thankful all the time. Some people need to set aside that special moment in time to say thanks and that is OK too. I had a good year, full of surprises and eye opening experiences and there is still one more month to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment