Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "You become a better..."

Another day of dark clouds but the Empire State Building is still slightly visible. The color for the lights is again white.

Today's quote is "You become a better writer by writing. You become a better travel writer by writing about travel." Author Tim Cahill.

In college, writing was not one of my favorite subjects especially when I had to do research. After I started writing a few papers, I got hooked on it and actually enjoyed it. My Fine Arts teacher give me a list of guidelines as to how to write term papers. Needless to say that I aced her class. So I agree with the quote that you become a better writer by writing. I like writing this blog and even though the goal is write about the quotes for a year, I may extend my deadline after April 9, 2011.

I met a few people that write for a living and I have to say that I love their work. I don't know of anyone who will pay me to write, but it does not mean I shouldn't look.

No comments:

Post a Comment