Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Good things happen..."

Yes, I am getting a late start to the day cause I don't feel great and energetic like I normally do. Dark clouds surround the Empire State Building and I recall that rain maybe in the weather forecast. The color for the lights tonight is white. A few days ago I was reading a complaint from someone about the color of lights per the published schedule. I know sometimes I write that the lights will be white or some other color and then I see otherwise on TV. It is good to know that I am not the only one paying attention to the color of the lights and also that I am going crazy.

Today's quote is "Good things happen when you meet strangers." Author Yo-Yo Ma.

Absolutely positively true. Yesterday, while waiting to meet a friend, I ran into someone I met briefly a few months ago. The person recognized me and immediately we started talking about things we are doing and offering support to each other. She recommended a book for me to read and I did the same.

We will definitely be meeting again but this time we won't be strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment