Monday, November 29, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "You must learn..."

Back to work and yes, it was a little hard getting up and out of bed. Dusty blue skies but no clouds as I look out and up at the Empire State Building. The color for the lights tonight is white.

Today's quote is "You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself." Author Sam Levenson.

Absolutely true. I sure don't want to make every mistake there is to make so I will follow the advice from the quote and learn from the mistakes of others.

Speaking of mistakes, the first cheesecake I made had a crack after I took it out of the oven to cool. For the second cheesecake I made on Thanksgiving day, I decided to follow directions and leave it in the oven to cool. Guess what? This cheesecake cracked too. So now I need to do some further research to find out how to stop those cracks on my cheesecakes when I make them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment