Sunday, December 19, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Good things happen..."

Yes, I still can't find the time in the morning to write so it seems like it will have to evenings until the holidays are over. I did OK so far in accomplishing things. I have not touched the other "to do list" but that will be after answering e-mails, etc. I actually got the Christmas tree out and started putting up decorations!

Today's quote is "Good things happen when you get your priorities straight." Author Scott Caan.

Great quote. How many times have we said these words to other people including ourselves? Many for sure. Yes, the world we live in always expects us to get our priorities straight and we are constantly reminded of this. But why? According to the quote, good things happen.! I will add to that - and we avoid not so pleasant situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment