Saturday, December 18, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Dream and give ..."

What a busy day and I'm happy it was not too cold. Errands occupied all my time today so there was no time to get to this blog. The lights on the Empire State Building were green last night. Tonight I have no clue as the schedule says white for the lights.

Today's quote is "Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be." Author Joy Page

Yes, I am actually going to be doing a little bit of dreaming and envisioning a "Me" that I want to be. Results to come later.

Tonight I attended a cultural show in Queens and it was good talent on display. I saw young children and teenagers performing and it was great. A few of them played the Sitar and I was impressed. My niece sang and played the keyboard. She did good too. I was stuck in traffic on my way there and with God on my side, I arrive seconds before my niece performed. Talk about perfect timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment