Thursday, December 9, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "I wish I could ..."

Please do not tell me winter is here cause I'm not ready for it. I had to think real hard about what to wear today and I knew a sweater was not going to cut it. A little tint of a dusty blue sky is what I see surrounding the Empire State Building. A few minutes ago, I saw a little plane flew by. It would be nice to have the time to take pictures of these Kodak moments. The colors for the light tonight are again blue and white for Chanukah.

Today's quote is "I wish I could believe that one person could make a difference." Author Tracy Ullman.

Yes Tracy, one person can make a difference. Maybe not a worldwide miracle, but little steps that a person makes contribute to change. Change takes time. We are all impatient and need to slow down. As I am "one person", I made a positive difference in a lot of things I do which has helped other people. And so can the rest of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment