Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "When you fall..."

Yes, I am at work and ready to take on the day. My train was running so I made sure I was on it. No nice blue skies as I look out and up at the Empire State Building only dark clouds. The colors for the lights tonight will be orange and white; purple and white and stripes of colors. There are three events represented by the lights tonight. Yesterday for the first time I saw the lights as they were turned on. I never paid attention to this occasion but now that I am highlighting it in my blog, it is amazing what I see when I look outside.

Today's quote is "When you fall down, get up and keep going." Author Evan Mahabir.

Yes, please get up when you fall. Determination and motivation are personal driving forces we should use everyday. While we may not succeed at everything we try, we learn a lot from the process including the obstacles placed in our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment