Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Don't hold back..."

Yes, I made it into NYC today. I got lucky and did not have to wait too long for a train. We all got up and once again had to dig ourselves out of the snow. The plough came and got stuck and needed to be rescued. At least I have to say that a good job was done so we can get out and onto the main roads. The colors for the lights tonight will again be red and green. As I look out and up at the Empire State Building, I see nice blue skies out there.

Today's quote is "Don't hold back yourself from doing what you want to do!" Author Hope Mahabir.

Nice quote. Another way to say the same thing is to go after your dreams. While timing is everything, you should still try hard to realize your dreams. Be proactive!

No comments:

Post a Comment