Thursday, December 23, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - 'If I had to live..."

No blue skies only dark clouds are covering the skyline. Yes, it is cold out there. Nice view of the Empire State Building but blue skies and sunshine would make it perfect. The color for the lights tonight are red and green. No, I did not see the lights last night.


Today's quote is "If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner." Author Tallulah Bankhead.

Yes, I would probably make the same mistakes but then I would not know any better. And if I did know better, I am sure that I would make some more that I did not make in my present life. Some people would like to erase their mistakes and with good reason. Courage is saying that I made mistakes and now I have moved on. I am not living in past!

No comments:

Post a Comment