Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote -"Love is space..."

I decided to multi-task today to get this blog written. 250! That is how many postings I have done so far. Wow! I can't believe the days have gone by so quickly. What am I multi-tasking? Eating my lunch with writing the blog. Empire State Building has only clouds surrounding it. The lights are probably white for tonight.

Today's quote is "Love is space and time measured by the heart." Author Marcel Proust.

My quote yesterday was about we all having our own definition of love. I like this one. It goes with absence makes the heart grows fonder. OK, I know people will not agree but that's OK. Remember, we agree to disagree. It is wonderful to have your own opinion. How else can we progress in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment