Monday, December 27, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Live out of ..."

Snow and more snow. I had to take the day off from work not by choice but because an emergency was declared so no unnecessary vehicles on the road. The day was spent digging out the snow just like the millions of other New Yorkers. I am hoping to make it into NYC tomorrow so then I will be able to report on the sightings of the Empire State Building. The colors for the lights are still red and green for tonight.


Today's quote is "Live out of your imagination, not your history." Author Steven Covey


Great quote. Actually imagination is the in thing now. Coaches are encouraging imagination.


Kindness - yesterday's quote was about kindness. Little did I know that a kind deed would be done for me when I wrote that quote. My neighbors showed their kindness when our car was stuck in the snow. They all came out and help dug us out and one neighbor drove my brother and the children home.


I said the people in New York were nice. Well, here is one more act of kindness to add to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment