Friday, December 31, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "A #2 pencil..."

Trails of smoke from passing airplanes; dusty blue skies; and a few patches of clouds is what I see as I look out and up at the Empire State Building. The color for the lights tonight will again be red and green. The snow still covers the sidewalks but the weather is predicted to be 40 plus degrees for the next couple of days. Hopefully we will get some relief and the snow will melt away and become a thing of the past. What a year it has been. Freezing temperatures and one snow storm after another; winter sure had its say in 2010. Let's hope for better weather next year.

Today's quote is "A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere." Author Joyce A. Myers.

I love it! There is something about the pencil which makes it so powerful. I have been using pencils all my life. I am probably one of the few people I know who relies on a pencil. I actually have two pencils; one I carry with me and the other I leave at work. "The Dream" - when a thought comes to you or you envision something, you write it down; that's what the pencil is for!

No comments:

Post a Comment