Sunday, December 26, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote "Ask yourself:..."

Snow, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Yes, it is snowing here in NYC and here on Long Island too. It is beginning to stick and the prediction is maybe over 8 inches. The color for the lights tonight on the Empire State Building will be red and green tonight until December 28, 2010.

Today's quote is "Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world." Annie Lennox.

This is great quote and most people want to be kind. And yes, most people do make it a point to be kind to someone everyday. The people in New York are really nice. If you stop anyone on the street and ask for directions, someone will help you. And if they cannot help you, they will say so.

Christmas gifts! I got a nice pair of earrings, a sleep shirt, a purse, a gift card, a watch and some of my other gifts I have not received as yet because I have to go out and choose what I want. Isn't great a feeling to be able to pick whatever you want as a gift. The reason this works so well is because I am a simple person and only choose things I really want and not frivolous things. Let's see how much longer I will have this option available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment