Monday, December 6, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "I look forward ..."

Is it too early for snow flurries? I think so! I am not ready for cold weather and all the bundling up required when I step out the door. Luckily for me, I was able to quickly locate my hat, gloves and scarf. Dark clouds surround the Empire State Building and the colors for the lights tonight are still blue and white.

Today's quote is "I look forward to being older, when what you look like becomes less and less an issue and what you are is the point." Author Susan Sarandon.

It is interesting I found this quote. A few weeks ago I will talking to my friends and family about this. We were discussing teeth. I told them that I did not care if I was missing a tooth or two when I am 70 years old as this is what is expected at that age. It is good to see my female support system out there have similar thoughts too. Most of us plan to age gracefully and embrace what life has to offer us in our old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment