Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "True change takes ..."

Dusty blue skies surround the Empire State Building. The color for the lights tonight is white but I am sure I saw on TV that there were green last night so maybe I am thinking red and green for tonight even though the schedule says white.

Today's quote is "True change takes place in the imagination." Author Thomas Moore.

OK, that maybe true. I want to add that true change starts with imagination. How else can we change? We have a make a plan and set some goals or affirmations for the things we want to change. Remember the mantra for positive people is "Change is Good."

The full moon! How many people saw history created with the lunar eclipse? I forgot about it but wish that I had stayed up to see it. Last night I saw the full moon in action and this morning I got a glimpse of it again. Did I mention I like to look up the sky?

No comments:

Post a Comment