Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Disciplining yourself to..."

It is cold outside! Another freezing day and I have not adjusted my body to deal with the change. Dusty blue skies is what I see as I stare out the window looking up at the Empire State Building. It is good to know that there are other people who are also fascinated with the Empire State Building. The color for the lights tonight and tomorrow are blue and white for Chanukah.

Today's quote is "Disciplining yourself to do what is right and importance, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction. Author Margaret Thatcher.

Yes, I totally agree. The key word is "discipline". It is not easy to discipline yourself to do things. It requires this force and motivation to get yourself going. I say, set the goal and be determined to achieve it.

Remember that change happens over time so a little change everyday in a positive direction will turn you into someone you knew existed but was hiding in dark. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment