Sunday, December 12, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Maybe one day..."

Rain and more rain today in New York. At least it is not freezing cold. Yes, I have to go out do some errands but I have not decided just how much I plan to do. The color for the lights on the Empire State Building is suppose to be white.

Today's quote is "Maybe one day I can have a reunion with myself." Author Sebastian Bach.

I like this quote and it definitely made me start to think about what that meeting would look like. Imagine being able to see the stages as you experience life but from your today's perspective? I think it would look something like the "this is your life" segment when you are being honored at an event. The more provoking question is - How do you want to be seen in those stages of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment