Friday, October 1, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Write to be ..."

Once more the New York City areas has been drenched with rain. It is still raining out there but the optimistic person in me says that the rain will probably stop by the evening; or should I say, I hope it stop by the evening. Believe it not, I can actually see the Empire State Building but very faintly as the clouds pass by.

Today's quote is "Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow." Author Lawrence Clark Powell.

It is interesting that this is the "Quote of the day". Yesterday my co-worker and I were talking about writing and speaking so that a ten year old can understand. I try to write using simple words and sometimes it is hard to form simple sentences. Guess that means I am not a writer but I can tell stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment