Thursday, October 14, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Good judgment comes..."

It's nice to know that I am not alone in staring up at the sky. Right now as I write this blog, there are a few clouds passing above the Empire State Building and that wonderful reflection of the Sun I wrote about a few weeks ago is happening again. The weather prediction is rain for later today. The colors for tonight are again white.

Today's quote is "Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment." Author Rita Mae Brown.

That's why many times we seek out experienced people for advice about certain issues. Those people may have already made those "bad judgment" calls so we can learn from their errors. Great quote!

So back to staring up in the sky. Yesterday in NYC in the Chelsea area, there were sightings of mysterious objects in the sky. As reported in NY Post, Tim Powell said it was "the most bizarre thing I have ever seen." "I saw five or six light shining in the sky. There was no way that thing was a balloon" said Peter Bryant.

What was it? Don't know. But yesterday evening I was walking along seventh avenue toward that area and I saw this helicopter hoovering above. That caught my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment