Sunday, October 17, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Most folks are about..."

Absolutely beautiful day today. Sunshine and a slight touch of the breeze. The color for the Empire State Building is white but I am certain that I saw white and blue lights last night on TV.

Today's quote is "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Author Lincoln.

Yes, that's true. As Groucho Marx said - "I have just one day, today, and I am going to be happy in it".

So back to those of us that are happy. I joined the ten thousand plus walkers this morning at Jones Beach for the American Cancer Society's "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" walk. It was great to do it and it was my first time and I hope to do it again next year provided the weather is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment