Friday, October 29, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "We are shaped..."

Yet another cloudy start to the day with no sighting of the Sun. No blobs of clouds passing over the Empire State Building; just dark clouds appearing as "still life". The color for the lights tonight is green.

Today's quote is "We are shaped and fashioned by what we love." Author Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Interesting perspective. Don't we all love to see people in action who are passionate about what they do? It is amazing to watch. You can immediately tell the people who enjoy what they do versus the people that don't. "Fashioned" is a perfect word for those in that industry. These people are unique and find a way to distinguish themselves with something as simple as one piece of an accessory.

Yes, I would spend money to get dressed up for a charity event. And yes, I also give my money to charity. Yesterday I won a little prize from a raffle when I donated money to a charity. Working for charity is what I love to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment