Friday, October 15, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "I want to work..."

Yes, it is another day of of clouds passing above the Empire State Building and the ferocious Sun is piercing its way through the clouds to control the skies. The colors for tonight are again white.

Today's quote is " I want to work with great people. Great people really make you better." Author Dennis Quaid.

Yes, I believe that is a very true statement. And I am glad he said "I want to work with..". It is hard "to work for" as opposed to "work with" great people. I am sure everyone out there have his/her own stories to tell about "working with" and "working for".

I have to get a digital camera to take pictures of the way the skies change during the few minutes as I write this blog. It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment