Thursday, October 28, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Motivation is what..."

I have been glancing out and up at the sky for the past 20 minutes and there is this batch of clouds in small blobs passing over the Empire State Building. The scene looks like wallpaper. And the Sun is fighting to pierce its way through the clouds but it seems that the clouds are winning for now. The color for the lights tonight is blue.

Today's quote is "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." Author Jim Ryun.

Talking about habit - how many people get into their cars, pull out of the driveway, and head towards their daily routine path but ... on a weekend? Guilty! Yes, many times, I should be headed in one direction and ended up driving my routine path because of habit. When I realize I am heading in the wrong direction, I turn to my sister and asked why she did not stop me.

Motivation is great and wonderful and I'm an avid believer in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment