Monday, October 25, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "I only go out..."

White clouds are passing over the Empire State Building while the Sun has already passed by and started its journey around the Earth. The colors for the lights tonight through Wednesday are white.

Today's quote is " I only go out to get me a fresh appetite for being alone." Author Lord Byron.

Wow! We all know people who would rather be alone and we also know people that cannot be alone. Some people need to have friends around them all the time and others don't.

Depending on the task at hand, I like my "Me Only Time". I also like to be around people too. Last week I was telling stories and laughing my head off about things that had happen to me. I was even more entertained when the guys I was talking to started telling their stories. Human interaction is great! This goes to show that we have different appetites at different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment