Sunday, October 3, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Insist on yourself...."

Another slightly chilly morning. In a few minutes it will be time to get outside and get all errands done which were set aside from yesterday. No venturing out to the Hamptons today!

Today's quote is "Insist on yourself. Never imitate." Author Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Early last week someone gave me a quote with the same advice. And it is interesting because that person recognized that I am different so the quote was positive reinforcement.

What do you all think about these articles titled "Who wore it best?" I try not to be caught in who wore it best. Many years ago I had this plaid grey suit that I wore to work. When a new attorney joined the firm, she had the same suit and yes, we all noticed. The nice thing about this is that we both never wore it on the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment