Saturday, October 30, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "We are made wise."

Sunshine, a little chill but otherwise it appears to be a nice day. Last night I saw on TV that the Empire State Building was indeed lighted up green and the weather person raised the question as why it was lighted up that color. Tonight and tomorrow night the colors are orange, black and white for halloween.

Today's quote is "We are made wise not by the recollection of our past but by the responsibility for our future." Author George Bernard Shaw.

Yes, I totally agree. As an accountant, I can't help tooting "financial responsibility" and I hold myself accountable to this standard too!

No candy for halloween has been bought so it is first on the list of "to do". Even thought we don't get dressed up for halloween, we make sure the kids have plenty of candy when they come "trick or treating".

No comments:

Post a Comment