Monday, May 3, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Team Work is Essential..."

This quote was modified by me as I did not like the original version.

Today's quote is - "Team Work is Essential. It Allows You to Learn from Others."

Working in a team is sometimes challenging depending on the task. I see team work as an opportunity to learn something about and from my fellow team mates.

Many years ago I was on team for two weeks working on various tasks. Our team was made up of people from different countries, different cultures and spoke different languages. How did we manage with our assignments? We identified each other's strong points and delegated accordingly. While our team was not the winner at each tasks, we did win a few. At the end of the project, we were all pleased with what we learnt from each other.

So how many people are hooked on the Apprentice? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment