Friday, May 21, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Give Yourself Permission..."

Lighten-up! How many times have we said this to someone or better yet, has someone said this to us? Me? Yes, I have been told to "Lighten-up" but not in years!


Today's quote is "Give Yourself Permission to Lighten-up". Not my quote but I am sure someone has claimed ownership.


In one of my previous blogs, I wrote about how to nurture your soul and "give yourself permission to do nothing and just relax" was one of the things I mentioned.


When would we need to give ourselves permission to lighten-up? How about when we are stressed out and we begin to yell at other people for no reason at all? Yes, it does happen. Actually, I almost said "Lighten-up" to someone today but didn't because "Silence is Golden".


Life is too short so to all my readers out there I say - "Give Yourself Permission to Lighten-up" and enjoy the great weather over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment