Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Many Ideas Grow Better..."

This quote I found on the internet.

Today's quote is - "Many Ideas Grow Better When Transplanted into Another Mind, Than in The One Where It Sprung Up". I like this quote.

So, it is true, not true, have some truth to it? I say have some truth to it.

I am sure many of you have come with an idea and someone else took the idea more than ten steps further than you would have had you not shared the thought.

I know when ever I have an idea, I get other people's point of view and I am amazed at the great feedback I get. This is not because I am asking for an opinion; it is because I put the idea into their heads and it started to grow.

Example, this blog. When I told one of my friends I would start writing this blog, she told me all these amazing different things that I can do. I have not had the time to put any of her suggestions into action as yet but everyone will notice when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment