Thursday, May 20, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - :The Quicker You Let Go..."

A few years ago, my sister gave me this book called "Who Moved My Cheese" which was previously given to her by someone else. Here is a quote from the book.

Today's quote is "The Quicker You Let Go of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese".

I read the book on the train while on my way to work and could not help laughing as I did so. It was difficult trying to control myself. This is a great book and I always recommend it to people. There are many lessons to be learnt from this book. Once was not enough, so I read the book twice and now I am thinking maybe I should read it again.

What cheese do I like best? Sharp Cheddar Cheese! A former co-worker got me hooked on munster cheese and I love it! Another former co-worker introduced me to smoked cheese and I like that too. And yes, I do enjoy new cheeses. No pun indented!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that book and it is very interesting. it reminds us sometimes of how we act in life and how we hold onto things and stay in our confort zone.
    But we need to move on, move out of the confort zone and adjust to different lifestyles.
    The author pinpoints exact situations where people are stubborn and refuse to move from one place, or do new things, because they do not want to change. But we need to chage, change is good and we might like something else better than we thought it was.

    ReplyDelete