Monday, May 24, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Every day do something..."

Procrastinate - definition: to put off until a later time. We all do it and yes, I do it too!

Today's quote is "Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow". Author - Doug Firebaugh.

This a great quote for people who are considering to become entrepreneurs.

I want a better tomorrow, and like most people, I too have a laundry list of things to do. A few days ago I mentioned to my sister that my biggest task at hand is to go through all my clothes and donate the ones that I don't want. What did I do to "inch closer to a better tomorrow"? On Saturday my sister and I each took one bag of clothes to the salvation army. What did I do yesterday? I searched for important documents I needed to update a password. What will I do today? Among other things, make a new "To Do List" of things to be done within the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment