Monday, May 31, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Don't Wait for Others ..."

Remember that new to do list I created last week? Well on that list is to clean-up my room! An attempt was made today but there is still more work to be done. Yes, I feel good, so good!

Today's quote is "Don't wait for others to open the right doors for you". Author - from a fortune cookie.

Sometimes in life we need others to open doors for us. To the people that have opened doors for me, I am truly thankful and grateful and I have told those people so. I did not wait to have the doors opened but instead I asked to have the doors opened.

If you need doors opened, don't wait, ask! Few people will volunteer to offer help but lots will help if you ask!

1 comment:

  1. In the end, you yourself will have to open the doors on your own, with your own strenght, wisdom and belief. No one can open the doors in your life for you because behind every door is an obsticle that YOU have to face and behind every obsticle is the road to success.
    You yourself are the key to opening the doors.
    Yes, you can get help from friends and family to keep you and push you along the way, but no one will be there to fight your obsticles for you. YOU and only YOU have to surpass and overcome what's trying to bring you down. And by believeing and trusting in GOD, you can over come any obsticle that comes your way...

    ReplyDelete