Monday, April 26, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - 'The More You Prepare..."

We all have or had nicknames at some point in our lives. My nickname means "I Prepare". What a standard to live up to!

Today's quote is "The More You Prepare, the Luckier You Appear". I found this quote on the internet.

So it is true? I know I like to be prepared whenever I have to go to a meeting and give a presentation. But I am not so sure that being prepared makes me appear lucky. What it means is that you took the time to do whatever was expected of you and more.

I know many of you have been to meetings where questions were raised and answers not provided because someone was not prepared.

How about when you have to take a skills test? We all have had to do this . Did more preparation makes us appear lucky? I would say little preparation and passing the test makes us appear lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment