Monday, April 19, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Great Minds Think Alike"

Most of us have heard today's quote which is "Great Minds Think Alike".

There is some truth to that. I think great minds do not always think alike but have different ideas which turn out to be great.

So what makes an idea great? Depends on who you ask!

I am sure many of us wake up every morning with tons of ideas but it is those who take the ideas and make something out of it are the ones we consider the "Great Minds".

Do I have a great idea? Yes, I do but it is a little far fetch. I have to put it to work before I can confirm that it was absolutely a "Great Idea" and then I can join the "Great Minds Think Alike" club.

1 comment:

  1. Just a thought. Great minds may think alike but they also have different solutions to a problem. Just look at the politicians. (not that all politician are great minds)

    ReplyDelete