Sunday, April 11, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote -" I Say A Little Prayer For You"

Today's quote, "I Say A Little Prayer For You" .


For those of us who saw the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding" with Julia Roberts will remember when this song was sang.


Many times our friends or our love ones are facing a challenging situation, and we tell them that we will prayer for them but do we really say that prayer?

My view is that people who say their prayers everyday and more than once a day, are more likely to say that "little prayer" than someone who seldom say their prayers.

My two cents of an opinion is - say your prayers all the time and everyday. In this way, you do not forget to express your own thanks and you will definitely remember to ask a favor for your friends and love ones too!

Yes! I will be asking for favors for my friends in my prayers.

Three quotes in three days for this blog. Self praise - Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment