Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "What's Luck Got To Do With It"

I modified Tina Turner's song into today quote - "What's Luck Got to To With It."

Sometimes, luck has everything to do with it; and other times luck has nothing to do with it.

At times we hear the expression "You Are Lucky". That maybe true depending on the circumstances. Other times, it is not so much luck but more so the timing of when the event takes place.

Games of chance, I have to say it is luck when you win. But how about when you get a new job? Is it luck? Some people will say yes and others will say no. I will say no! Why? because getting a job is no easy task as you have to compete with others to get it.

Do I consider myself lucky? Sometimes I do say luck was on my side, but other times when I accomplish something, I know it was not luck but hard work that got me that reward!

During a meeting today I heard someone say "Great Minds Think Alike". That was my quote from yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment