Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Judge Your Success..."

Another quote from my sister.


Today's quote is " Judge Your Success by What You Had to Give Up in Order to Get It".

This quote can be analyzed in different ways.

Some people achieve success without having to give up much.

Others, like me, had to give up quite a lot in order to achieve a little success.

When I attended college, I went at nights and weekends and also during the summer for four and half years while I also had a full-time job.

What did I give up? Missed family functions and other events that I have now forgotten.

Is there a value I can put on all the things I missed out on? No, but I look at it in terms of the sacrifices I had to make in order to get a college education.

No comments:

Post a Comment