Friday, April 9, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quotes - "Sell Your Authenticity"

I started this blog to talk about every and anything. I did not know what to call the blog so I came with this for now until I find some inspiration in something else.

So what is my daily quote for today? "Sell Your Authenticity".

Well it is not my quote but a quote I read in a magazine. I like this! Why? A few weeks ago I was talking to a friend and she commented that she likes the fact that I am ethical (especially when it come to accounting which is my profession) and she added that people will respect me and it will become a brand for me. Wow! I truly appreciated the comments and was humbled by it.

I will try to post to this blog everyday as the title of the blog is "Diantie's Daily Quote".

Here is a link to my first blog which focuses on accounting topics. www.diantiecpa.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment