Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Shake Up Your Routine"

I read today's quote "Shake Up Your Routine" a few days ago either in the newspaper or a magazine.

We all hear about going outside your comfort zone. This is very true when you have to work in teams on a project with people you do not know.

How do you shake up your routine? By taking a step outside your comfort zone and doing something different. I did that when I decided it was time to go out there and start volunteering for various charities.

Charity work is great! I heard so many amazing stories from people about they life experiences which were all very touching.

I also met a few celebrities who were only a face on TV or a picture in a magazine before I decided to "Shake Up My Routine".

No comments:

Post a Comment