Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "If You Want to Lift Up..."

Another quote from my niece.

Today's quote is "If You Want to Lift Up Yourself, Lift Up Someone Else".

So how do you do it? One way is to give to charity; the return on investment to you is priceless.

Whenever I hear my friends utter the words "I'm Depressed", I immediately jump into action and tell them to get that thought out of their heads. My advice to them is to focus on positive things that they are proud of. And, I give them some examples of things they have done and should be proud of.

How does this "Lift Me Up"? It give me the courage to deal with my own battles and stay focus on my goals rather than fall into a hole when I hit a hurdle.

My family and friends have been giving me quotes to write about and they tell they look forward to reading my blog.

I must be doing something good!

Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment