Saturday, August 28, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "There is something..."

Right now I have to say that it is a little chilly here in my part of the world. But it is welcoming considering the 90 plus degree temperature that's expected for tomorrow.

Today's quote is "There is something basic about friendship. It is like the structure that holds up a building. It is mostly hidden and absolutely essential." Author Emilie Barnes.

Yes, I totally agree with this quote. We all treasure our friendships and they do hold us up even though we may always realize it. When in need, we usually turn to our friends whether to ask a favor or a question. Friendship is a wonderful thing and I am glad that I have some good friendships.

This quote was given to me by someone whom I met on the train. Thank you K.

No comments:

Post a Comment