Friday, August 6, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Most people never..."

Some people have suggested to me that I write my quotes for a week and set a timer to post the blog on a daily basis. I prefer to take the time each day and write the blog. This is a commitment that requires dedication as well time management skills. As I mentioned previously, my goal is to write a quote everyday for a year.

Today's quote is "Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you." Author William James.

This is a great quote for entrepreneurs!

Where is my energy for my "first wind"? I've only used up a little and have lots more to go. I would love to get my "second wind". When I do, then I will know that I have been a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment