Monday, August 2, 2010

Diantie's Daily Quote - "Spending quiet time..."

We all need quiet time and our "space" to think and function.

Today's quote is "Spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity to renew itself and create order." Author Susan Taylor.

Most avid problem solvers would agree with this quote and I do too. Over the past few weeks, I have been pondering over certain things I need to get done. Why a few weeks? Because I needed to do a thorough research before making a final decision. Am I ready now? I am better prepared to ask the right questions and I feel empowered with my new found knowledge.

There is nothing wrong with taking a time-out or time off to rejuvenate your mind. That is why a vacation is highly recommended and sometimes enforced by companies.

Did you give yourself a time-out today? I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment